Shark’s Fin purchases each comes with a Free box of premium broth.
Ingredients: Tam Kah Signature Shark’s Fin
Broth Ingredients: Chicken, Duck, Pork Trotters, Dried Scallop, Shark’s Bone, Ham and Spare Ribs
Shark’s Fin Net Weight : 500g
Premium Broth Net Weight: 800g
1. Defrost Shark’s Fin and Broth for 3 - 4 Hours.
2. Rinse defrost Shark’s Fin with water and drained dry.
3. Bring broth to boiling, add defrost Shark’s Fin and boil for 2 – 3 minutes.
4. Garnish Shark’s Fin according to individual preference.
5. Ready to Serve.
*As broth has a very thick consistency. It is advised to add one cup of water or any preferred amount to broth depending on individual preference when bringing it to boil.
a. 细小鲍翅 SS superior shark’s fin $40 / 500g
b. 细鲍翅 S superior shark’s fin $50 / 500g
c. 中鲍翅 M superior shark’s fin $60 / 500g
d. 大鲍翅 L superior shark’s fin $70 / 500g
e. 特大鲍翅 XL superior shark’s fin $80 / 500g
f. 顶大鲍翅 XXL superior shark’s fin $90 / 500g
g. 超级鲍翅 Super superior shark’s fin $100 / 500g
h. 双头鲍翅皇 Twin superior shark’s fin $120 / 500g
i. 一头皇上王鲍翅 King shark’s fin $150 / 500g up
j. 天九翅 Tin Kew shark’s fin (thick) $298 / 500g
k. 1A-5A散翅 1A-5A loose shark’s fin $70-$170 / kg
Signature Instant Shark Fin (Free Stock) 谭家即食鱼翅 (送上汤)
- Orders are to be placed 2 DAYS in advance. (All products are made to order)
- (e.g. Placed order on Monday, available for collection or delivery on Wednesday onward)