Shark’s Fin purchases each comes with a Free box of premium broth.
Ingredients: Tam Kah Signature Shark’s Fin
Broth Ingredients: Chicken, Duck, Pork Trotters, Dried Scallop, Shark’s Bone, Ham and Spare Ribs
Shark’s Fin Net Weight : 500g
Premium Broth Net Weight: 800g
1. Defrost Shark’s Fin and Broth for 3 - 4 Hours.
2. Rinse defrost Shark’s Fin with water and drained dry.
3. Bring broth to boiling, add defrost Shark’s Fin and boil for 2 – 3 minutes.
4. Garnish Shark’s Fin according to individual preference.
5. Ready to Serve.
*As broth has a very thick consistency. It is advised to add one cup of water or any preferred amount to broth depending on individual preference when bringing it to boil.
*Please note: Picture is for illustration purposes only
XXL Superior Shark Fin (顶大鲍翅)
- Orders are to be placed 2 DAYS in advance. (All products are made to order)
- (e.g. Placed order on Monday, available for collection or delivery on Wednesday onward)